How Can A Big Ass Company Like SONY, Be Brought To It's Knees By Some Little F*ck Boy Name "Anonymous"... And further more Who The F*ck Is He?? if We Ever Found Out, I'm Pretty Sure We'd All Beat His Ass, So They Need To Find This Prick & Put His Ass In JAIL!.. Before We Get Him!
Anyway, Having Said That..
5 days Is Just too Damn Much.. They Need To Do Something & DO IT QUICK, Because The Suicide Rate Is Raising.. Lol.. YEP!.. Instead Of Throwing PS3's Out The Window.. People Are Throwing Themselves Out Of Windows.. lol
People are Running Out & Dare I Say It... BUYING Xbox's, & Paying For Subscriptions.... What Is The World Coming To????
Anyway, I'm Going Keep my eyes On This PSN situation.. So Make Sure U Keep Your Eyes On This Blog, Because SONY ain't Saying Sh*t!... At least Not Sh*t I Wanna Hear..
Unless they are Saying "We're Back... Let The Gaming Commence" I don't wanna Hear A WORD!
Shout Outs To The People Who Bought New Games Prior To The Breakdown & Can't Play Them, At all.. because The games need Updating ... To Them, i Say.. DEMAND A DAMN REFUND, Find The Location Of Your Nearest SONY STORE/HEADQUARTERS & LET'S RIOT! hahaha.. naw, I'm JUST JOKING!...
But For Real Tho..
Anyway, Having Said That..
5 days Is Just too Damn Much.. They Need To Do Something & DO IT QUICK, Because The Suicide Rate Is Raising.. Lol.. YEP!.. Instead Of Throwing PS3's Out The Window.. People Are Throwing Themselves Out Of Windows.. lol
People are Running Out & Dare I Say It... BUYING Xbox's, & Paying For Subscriptions.... What Is The World Coming To????
Anyway, I'm Going Keep my eyes On This PSN situation.. So Make Sure U Keep Your Eyes On This Blog, Because SONY ain't Saying Sh*t!... At least Not Sh*t I Wanna Hear..
Unless they are Saying "We're Back... Let The Gaming Commence" I don't wanna Hear A WORD!
Shout Outs To The People Who Bought New Games Prior To The Breakdown & Can't Play Them, At all.. because The games need Updating ... To Them, i Say.. DEMAND A DAMN REFUND, Find The Location Of Your Nearest SONY STORE/HEADQUARTERS & LET'S RIOT! hahaha.. naw, I'm JUST JOKING!...
But For Real Tho..
SONY NEEDS Get Their Sh*t Together!... NO Ass Cheeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment